Learn the dance of your choice!
We’re open for private dance lessons for two or more people at our Roslindale studio, September-June. (No private lessons July-August.)
We also offer Nightclub Freestyle for individuals, not couples. (Scroll down for Nightclub Freestyle info.)
COVID safety and requirements: For in-person dancing, everyone must show proof of vaccination, including booster, and wear a mask that completely covers your nose and mouth, (N95 and KN95 masks only); if anyone in your dance lesson has any cold or Covid symptoms, or recent possible exposure, please reschedule your lesson with no penalty. If the weather’s beautiful, you may have the option of dancing outdoors mask-free.
To book a lesson, just email: email@example.com. Or call us between 10 am – 8 pm at (617) 363-0029.
- With our discounted rates for multiple lessons plus over 20 years experience, we believe we are the best deal in town. We offer the best multiple lesson rates in the Greater Boston area, with a highly experienced instructor.
- Our private dance lessons are one full hour sessions, not 45 or 50 minutes as in many other studios.
- Unlike many other studios, you will be in a genuinely private setting with only you and your instructor(s) and your music, not in a large room with other private lessons happening in the same room at the same time.
- You will focus only on the dances you want to learn.
- Nightclub dancing (freestyle) instruction is available for folks who feel awkward dancing in club and party settings; (scroll down for info.)
Private Dance Lessons for 2 People:
Cancellations: Please give us 48 hours notice by phone if you need to cancel your lesson; but if you have any symptoms of a cold or Covid, or a recent potential exposure, cancel at any time with no penalty. See Covid protocol above.
One (1) one hour lesson:$100Sign up
Three (3) one hour lessons:$285; ($95 per lesson;) save $15.Sign up
Five (5) one hour lessons:$450; ($90 per lesson;) save $50.Sign up
Private Lessons for 4-10 People:
One (1) one hour lesson:$45 per person
Three (3) one hour lessons:$40 per person
Five (5) one hour lessons:$35 per person
If you feel really awkward when faced with a dance opportunity in a club, party, wedding or social event, you can find relief in one private lesson in nightclub freestyle dancing, (sometimes known as “fast dancing”, or “freestyle”.) This is the informal kind of dancing where you’re not touching a partner, you’re just moving freely to the music– (or not so freely, if you’re currently feeling pretty dorky!)
In this private lesson, you’ll learn how to find the beat, how to get the very simplest basics of shifting weight, and what to do with your feet and arms. After a one-hour lesson, you’ll have the skills to finally break the ice and get out there and have some actual fun on the dance floor. You won’t be memorizing any patterns; you’ll be learning some very simple, natural movements where you can blend in with the dancing crowd, gain confidence, feel relaxed, and have a good time. We offer Nightclub Freestyle Dancing only as a one-hour private lesson. That’s all you’ll need!
How will you know if this freestyle private lesson is right for you? If you do not dance at all at parties, weddings or clubs; or if you dance a little, but get little or no fun from it, and feel very self-conscious or awkward at all times, then this lesson will be super helpful.
Nightclub freestyle lessons are typically for one person and are $100 for a one-hour lesson. Book your lesson in our private lesson shopping cart.