Semi-Private Dance Lessons
Dance with your friends or family
COVID safety: Everyone must show proof of vaccination and wear a well-fitting mask; all dance couples will be 6 feet from each other; we will only have you, your instructor, and the people you bring into the room. To book a lesson, just email: liz <at> outtodance.com. Or call us between 10 am - 8 pm at 617-363-0029. Stay safe and dance on!
For Small Groups- One Hour Format (Pro-rate fees for 1 1/2 hours.)
- Bring a few friends, and make learning to dance a social event!
- Learn the dance of your choice with your friends; your wedding
party; your kids; your parents. (See also the wedding
Private Lessons for Small Groups:
- 4-8 people: One hour lesson, $45 per person.
- 4-8 people: Three (one hour) lessons, $40 per person. (Save $15 per person.)
- 4-8 people: Five (one hour) lessons, $35 per person. (Save $50 per person.)
- (When COVID restrictions end, we'll teach 10-12 people: $30 per person)
"Liz Nania is a gentle, playful and highly
skilled dance instructor. If you think nobody could teach you
to be a fancy dancer, she will change your mind! "
Kathleen Sands, Boston, MA
"Thank you again for what a great job you
did at my 50th party. Everyone had such a great time –
your upbeat attitude and relaxed style was perfect for my crowd.
I had a wonderful time, and your teaching made for a memorable
evening!" Karen S., Needham, MA
See all Reviews